Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hello again.

Well, it seems that this is my first blog post in almost a year. How did that happen?! Let's see... I graduated from college, started working full-time, was called back to the Netherlands for a year, and have been busier than I could have ever imagined, but it has been so worth it! The Lord is so faithful, let me tell ya! No matter how royally I screw up, or how much I think I'm wasting my time here, he steps in and proves that He is and has been guiding my footsteps constantly. He definitely knows what He's doing, and I don't know why I could question that. With that being said, I am in the process of going with a team of 4 other former Sam Houston students to the Netherlands in January. We will be doing campus ministry (very similar to what we are doing now at our SHSU Chi Alpha), and plan on opening up a coffee shop ministry as well. I'm not sure how to explain how I know I should be doing this at this point in my life, other than I can't imagine NOT doing it. God has called me there for a year and has opened up all the doors, so until he closes one, this is the direction I am going.

As the time flies by, I am getting more and more excited for what the Lord is going to do over there. He clearly has a purpose for the little town of Delft (where we will be doing campus ministry), and I can't wait to see what that is. I'm just humbled by the fact that He has called me to be a part of it. I don't know why, but He has and I'm so pumped!! The post below is about the missions trip I took there last May. So if you want more info on the amazing Netherlands, check it out! Hopefully this will be the beginning of a life more updated via blogging. I'm gonna stick with it this time! ...I promise. Love you all! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment